Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's been so long!

Hey!

Okay, so I am still alive! Lmbo! I've been just SOO busy lately with cheer everyday, moving, & I got sick. So, I am now back from my little "break'' I promise to start posting alot more! I sure hope I haven't lost all my viewers!!

So, for all you wondering, I now have 35 or 36 AG Dolls. I don't remember from the last time I counted. I have all of the historicals, all the Girls of the Year except Kanani (I plan on ordering her in the next few days) & I have some Just Like You or My American Girls whatever you prefer calling them. I have a whole room for um here at the new house. I will post pictures very soon((:

Also, I just wanted to make this a notice. I do check my comments on my blog & in the chat bax. Please stop with the spam comments promoting your website or blog. & please keep the doll pictures limited to the amount you put. It gets very annoying when one person post like 20. I am not trying to be mean. Just some things I wanted to adress.

Look for more post soon((:
-Malari!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malari .. good to see you back and know you are doing good .. we have missed your posts and cannot wait to hear all the new stuff going on ..

TracAn

Malari(Owner) said...

I have missed the American Girl world so much! I'm very glad to be back!