Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 HUGE surprises!! Read ASAP

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About 5-6 mins. ago the mail man came........it was my bunk beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just opened them and put them in my room!!!!! I put them in my bed room instead of the AG room because, I love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post pictures in a few mins. because I have to clean my AG room....it is messy lol!!!

Also, yesterday I ogt in the car from NLMS cheer practice.......a AG doll with A HUGE afro was in my seat......it was #29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idk where from but we came home and fixed her hair.......she looks great!!!! Her name is Abbegail!!! Orginaly she was Momma's AG doll.......but then we made a deal.......we would share her lol!!! So now we have 28 girls!!!!!!! Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppy!!!!!!!! lol!!!! Well I have to go!!! I have new bunk beds and a new doll to play with.....and to clean up my messy AG room lol!!!!! I will post pics when I am done!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How kewl what a great day for you .. have fun with your new girl and we will await to see your photo's.

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee