Saturday, May 15, 2010

Limited pictures on chat box

I am having people get on my chat box and putting like 10 pictures.......I put them on there for limited use. I have limited space that can be used......once I use so much I have to go in and delete all of the post.....that is hard. So I am going to let people put 3 pictures (per person can put 3 picture) every week. So this week you can put three, next week you can put three. See??? Works great!! Also, I don't have all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They take FOREVER to put on there!! OMG they are HARD to put on there!!!

One last thing......no advertising your blog/website anything like that on my blog or chat box!!!!! It gets really annoying!! I know everyone wants people on there blog/website but please don't advertise on mine!!! I had one girl that does like every week on my chat box.....her blog was like some Barbie website......she only did it on the chat box so I blocked her form that. She can still get on the blog but not the chat box.

I am not trying to be mean. I promise!! I love all you all that read my blog but this is just out of hand!!!!!!! Thanks for reading and I am NOT trying to be mean!! I promise!!!

No comments: