Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am 12!!!

Ok, so todya I am 12!!! I am so happy yay!! I looked on AG, saw the new stuff!! And, I am getting a InnerstarU account!! :) You have to buy a new MAG doll (JLY)or get something InnerstarU!

I will be posting more....I promise!!! It will be after our whole cheer team goes to UCA cheer camp/competion! Since we are #1 in the nation we have to go to camp lol!!! We leave Thursday at 7:30 AM.....oh joy lol!!! I will try to post there from my I-Pod touch...

Well, got to go!!!! Bye!

~Malari

5 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

Happy Birthday and have fun at camp

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you .. have a blast at camp, enjoy your fun .. congrats to your group for being #1 Nationally.

Have fun!!
Crazy Doll Lady

Go Bold said...

cool! thats throughly cool! how does it feel to be that old?

Anonymous said...

hey.. my Mom bought me the 10.00 package if you already have a just like you ... you don't have to buy a new doll... its only 10.00.. I have my account already.. its awesome!

Allison

Hannah Claire said...

What does UCA stand for?