Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm in Florida!! :)

So, we got to Florida yesterday.....I am about to go down to one of the 4 pools.....I just thought I would make a fast little post to update you all :)

So, I know you all want to know what got at American Girl....I will give you 1 hint....you won't believe what I got!!!!! You will never guess what I got.....it was so crazy!! :)

So, when I get back (On Thursday the 8th) I will update you on what I got!!!!!!!!! You all can comment on here and guess what I got...if someone gets it right (which probably won't happen lol!!) then I willtell you and that person can get a button to put on their blog!! I will make one just for them!!

Well, got to go!! :)

~Malari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...okay, if I guess right, you can't give me a button for my blog because I don't have one. Anyway: I think you got Kaya AND Rebecca.
-Claire