Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hey!!

I am posting a little before I go to practice on this PRETTY Sunday morning!! So, I just thought I would say hello really quick....I missed posting so bad! When I get back from practice (it is 1:30-6:00) I will try to post some pictures. We are getting close to a competion so the practice is gonna be a hard practice...wish me luck haha!!! So, now I am off to finish putting on my uniform and doing my hair :)

(still 27 AG's without cyber twinns!)
Dream Big!!
~Malari

2 comments:

Hannah Claire said...

I love Sundays even though I have to wake up really early. I love my youth group (called The Point) at church.

Hannie said...

Malari,
I have Mia, Chrissa, Gwen, Sonali, Samantha, Nellie, Julie, Ivy, Lanie, Felicity, and JLY 25, (Yasmin)(Alexis)!

Did you get Kanani, 'cause I have her too!

Hannie (Maddie)