Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Yes!! I am back to blogging!! I know, I am not dead haha!!! With school, and cheer practice 7days a week I am booked haha! I hopefully will be posting more now since I can do it from my phone. So, let me update you on what has been going on!!

So, I normal day is school, cheer practice/game/or competion, then I get home about 9:30, do my homework, and go to bed. Then it starts over haha!!! We are in process of moving so...it is very crazy!! So, now onto the dolls! I have 31 normal sized ones, 1 bitty baby, and 1 set of old bitty twins. I have all of the historicals and GOTYS.

I will hopefully get more time for my youtube now too...(I hope!!) I have missed all of this...I haven't gotten much time for my dolls lately so...today since I am FINALLY home from practice I am gonna try to change them and fix their hair. I will try to post some pictures and update you all more!!

Being National Champs is hard but you keep going. I still have to find free time!!

(I still have 27 dolls without cyber twins and bitties!!!)
Dream Big!
~Malari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note .. glad to see you posting .. was wondering what all you were up to .. knew you had to be busy with school this year ..

Kelsyee says hello to Lanie and she misses her ..

TracAn