Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh, how I love the snow!!

The snow can do wonderful things for a busy person!

Thanks to the snow, we got out of school today! (which meant I still had practice 12-3) but oh well!! I am getting caught up in AG world!! I am upstairs in the American Girl room right now, doing a "mini shoot" for Lanie's good-bye. Which is going to be posted hopefully tonight! Thanks to the snow, I am out tomorrow too (: but I still have 12-3 practice. The rest of the day I am free!! Hopefully, this snow will keep coming down so I will be out on Wed. too. I could use as many days as possible to catch up! I know alot of people have missed me posting and I appoligize for it!

Well, I better go finish up this photo shoot so I can go and upload my pictures and post them!

~Malari (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear from you again .. glad things are going good and you got moved ..

Miss you tons ..
TracAn

Malari said...

I am so glad to be back! I missed you, and posting! I am hoping to have another contest soon, so I am trying to get as many people as poosible to enter. So any way you could help, that would be great!

Miss you too!!
Malari