Sunday, December 12, 2010

Worn out!

Lastnight was SnowBall Dance at my school. This is the cheerleaders fundraiser so we had to come. And yes, it snowed alright!! Haha (: we danced all night long, so much fun!! It snowed all last week, but that snow is in no compairison to the snow right now! I am in my room looking out the window right now, and it is coming down hard!! Lastnight, the dj at the dance said possibly no school all week!! Whooo!!! But, I still would have 12-3 practice :/

Today, Christy called off practice due to us being so tired from lastnight (we had to stay and clean up) and the weather! So, I plan to spend my day blogging. And, sorry about the "photo shoot" pictures. My laptop was not working and we had to let it charge and I couldn't upload them. But I will, don't worry!!

Have a great day guys (NO PRACTICE YAY!!)

~Malari

1 comment:

Little Lilly said...

I love snow love the blog
Ps-I'm new in the blog world