Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey!!!! School time :(

Hey it is 6:46 AM on Thursday morning, I am already ready for school! I wanted to get ready REALLY early so I could BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Today is Kentucky Basketball day at my school!!!!! They play tonight! Our school and city is KY CRAZY!!!!!!! When there is a game it is a sea of blue!!!! The bad thing is I can't watch it :( I have cheer practice! Oh well, just a couple days away from my TUCK!!!!! Yay!!!!! I am finally getting the hang of it! My coach is hardly spotting me! Oh well, I will be dressed in UK for cheer practice!! Did I mention cheer tryouts are only weeks away!!!! I need to work harder then EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm gonna go hang out with the girls!!!!!!! I want to set up the video camera and see what they do when I'm gone. Who knows what they will get into . . . . I don't think I even want to know!!!! Hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mally

No comments: