Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crazy computer!!!!!!!!

Ok so my laptop has turned to a nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This post was supposed to be of Addy's photo shoot!!!! Everytime I got to post pictures on her it says "internet has stopped" and closes off the page!!!! One more thing is my program I use to make videos for YT isn't working!!!!!

Oh well, we lost our academic team tournament by a point :( but we got to pour purple Gatorade on our Coach!!!!!!!!!! Haha!!!! That was fun!!! We got it on video tape to put on the school news!!! So funny!!

No, I haven't finished my project :( Even though academic team season ended I am still REALLY busy!!!!! So I haven't finished . . . I have done about one doll a day :( sadly!!! LOL!!!! It looks like a may not post this weekend either!!! I have to make a power point of an athlete or a person in history . . . I chose Shawn Johnson the gymnast!!!!! Since I am a cheerleader and a power tumbler!!!! I just LOVE HER!!!!!!

Well, I am going to hang out with my 26 girls!!!!!!!!! Kit said she is tired of having her meet outfit on, and Julie wants to put on her pjs!!!! My funny girls!!!! I just wish Nicki would stop running through the house going "Laine my bffl is coming!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!"

Oh!!!! One more thing!!!! Sarah (stephenswodadance) asked me to be her friend on my normal Facebook account and my AG Facebook account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like freaked out when I got the email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Mal!!

No comments: