Sunday, March 14, 2010

A new little member in our AG family!!!!!

Yes we are waitting for Lanie!! (The reason it is taking so long for us to get her is because we retured 4 outfits we don't want any more and that added up to $96. That was enough to get Lanie, so before we can get her in the mail they have to get our retured stuff in the mail then when they get that they will send her) But yesterday Megan, Yasmen, my Daddy, my Momma, and me all went to Tennesse. We live about 3-4 hours away from there so decided to go shopping up there!!!!!!!

I was BEGGING to go to Books a Million so that is where we went . . . I went in there and asked the lady who worked there "Do you have any mini AG Dolls? If you do, do you have Rebecca?" she replied "I am sorry hun but we are all sold out" That made me so sad!!! So I decided to go look at the AG Books, then behind some Kit books there sat a mini Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed and jumped up and down!!!!! I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now mini Rebecca in on my laptop as I am typing this!!!!!! She love her new home!!! Sorry, I took pictures of us opening her but my camera is with my Daddy because I left it in his car and he went to the store :(

I want to say a few more things, I got an email that my video camera is delayed!!! It was going to be here like on the 15th but now it will be here on the 20th (supposivly)

Also, Kim I hope you are feeling better!!!!!! She had sugery! Vist her blog www.kimsnest.blogspot.com she is a scrap booker/crafter. She also makes all my AG food you she in my pics!!!!!!! So go vist her blog and her YouTube!!!!!!! They are awesome!

Well I have to go . . . I am sick so I am staying home from school tomorrow to go to the doctor :(

5 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the plug on your blog. Sounds like you had fun on your trip to TN. Next time you'll have to come visit me. You are one lucky girl to find the mini Rebecca!!!! Can't wait for your next stop motion video!!! A. Kim

Malari said...

A. Kim I want to come see you all again some time soon!!!! Mini Becca can come to! LOL!!!! I have pictures taken for 3 new stop motions . . . I just haven't put them together yet. Have a great day!!
~Malari~

Haily said...

im Haily on stephenwoddadancer's site! im following u! please follow me

Allison's AG World said...

you will love Lanie I got her in Atlanta Febuary 5`th she is so cute I got a new doll to she arived yesterday I got the doll Kaya! she is so cool!

Allison's AG World said...

How cool you went on a trip! What part of TN did you visit?