Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sneak peak at my Easter photo shoot!!!!

Here is a little sneak peak at the Easter photo shoot!!!! Sorry, 11 of my dolls didn't get to attend!!! So I only had 16 of them to use!!! It was hard to change them on a school night and I just picked who got to do it randomly!!
ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!! I ORDERED A NEW VIDEO CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it comes in the mail I will make a video!!!! YAY!!! It will be posted on YT.


One more thing, this weekend I will have 2 new videos up. I have the pictures taken but I just need to put them together.

4 comments:

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

AWESOME PICS!! How did you get so many dolls?!

Malari said...

Lizzy, I have collected since I was 4.

Emily said...

Wow, that must take a lot of work like brushing their hair dressing them. It looks like u work hard on videos and such!
visit ourdolls.net for cool doll stuff and more!!!!
Enter my giveaway for a great prize!!!!

agdanceprincess1993 said...

i know! it takes forever to get dolls ready for group pictures. today it took me like three hours to get all my dolls pictures done in the snow today and i only have 17. i was so happy when i was done! but soon i will have to do spring pictures.