Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi, it is NICKI!!!!!!

Hey guys . . . Malari had cheer practice so I decided I would post on her blog!!!! (don't tell her!!!! SHHHHHH!!!) Well Malari's momma called AG today. Malari (and ME) can't wait ANY longer for our new girl LANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, they haven't processed our return yet!!!!! :( So that means we have to wait like a week or 2 longer!!!!!! They said that they have had a slow time processing returns . . . BUT here is the GOOD PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malari's mom said "I guess your Easter prestent will be late" and Malari said "How is that a gift?? I payed for it!!!!" and her mom said "I ordered something ELSE to!". So you know what that means???? WE GET A SURPRISE!!!! I wonder what it is???? I don't know!!! Oh well . . . that is the good thing about surprises!!!!

Ok, now let me tell you what else is going on at my house!

Megan "No!!! Let me do it!!! it is about ME!!!'
Nicki "But it is my turn to blog!!!"
Nicki "You pushed me out of the chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling Mal!!!!'
Megan ' You can't!! then she will know what you did on the computer!!"
Nicki "Good point!"

Ok!!!! It is Megan, Nicki let me get on the computer!!!! We didn't even fight!!! (we didn't fight ALOT!!) Well, Yasmen has not been sleeping in her bed . . . so she has been sleeping in me and Aston's bed!!!( A.k.a Aston is my twin) And Yasmen snors . . . . LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we have had NO sleep!!!!!!! Then we decided to let her sleep with Tara Lynn (was Kara now an 80's girl Tara Lynn) Was that the wrong idea!!! Tara Lynn was MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Tara, she slept for 2 1/2 days after that!!!! Oh well!!!

We have to go!!!! We here Malari's dad's car pulling in!!!!

LOVE
Nicki and Megan

Megan "MY NAME SHOULD BE FIRST"

2 comments:

The Alleys said...

Just wanted to let you know you are doing a great job with your blog!! Keep up the great work!!
Jennifer

Malari said...

Thank you so much Jennifer!! I was going to email you about my new contest I will be putting up soon. I would love if Megan entered!! She is so cute! I love your blog to! I check it once a week sometimes twice!