Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello it is time for our dolls to TALK!!


Hey it is Megan!!! I am Malari's first doll she ever got! I just got done helping take down all the Christmas trees! Now I am SOOOOOOO tired! Malari said that I am a hard worker! I think I am going to take a little nap then Yasmen and me are going to eat dinner at Happy Panda! That is Ivy's grandparents restaurant. It is cold outside! But Lindsey, Mia, and Jess decided to go outside . . . I don't know what they are doing but I bet they are cold!!!! Well I am going to take my nap! Bye!!! Hey let your dolls comment so they can talk to me (your owners can type, Malari is typing for me I can't type very well!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Alona (U-la-nu)lol (AKA Rebecca Rubin) and I am 14. How old are you?

:)

Malari said...

I am only 10
Love Megan Hope

Cassie said...

Hi! We're Nicki and Emma! Nicki is 11 and I'm 12! Whatsup?

Nicks and Em

Sarah said...

Hi Megan!It's Sallyjoe!!!I'm the first doll,too.Oooh!Chity-chity Bang-bangs on!!!Bye!
Sallyjoe