Friday, January 22, 2010

My AG Doll's new pets

It is Malari!
Ok so today I had to go to the doctor, and the doctor I went to is about an hour and a half away from my house so (I will post pics later) Now to get to my topic . . . when we got done at the doc. Momma and me went to the mall!!!! I saw Zhu-Zhu Pets!!! I have wanted one FOREVER!!!! Whenever I look at Wal-Mart, Toy's-R-Us, etc they are all ways sold out! So I guess I am glad they were sold out everywhere else because I got mine on HUGE SALE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Also it is perfect for my AG Dolls (just a tad big but not much) !!!!!!!! I am SOOOO happy!!!!


Well I have to get off here and go upload pictures from today . . . I will post pictures of my day at the doctor and my Zhu-Zhu pet later!!!! I think while my pictures upload I will play with my Zhu-Zhu pet . . . I have beged for a hamster for YEARS!! Now I KINDA have one . . . LOL!!!!

No comments: