Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whats Up????

I am SOOOO sorry it is taking me such a long time to get Chrissa's b-day party pics up!!! I have been SOOO busy!! I just got back from school and had a few min. to blog before I have to go to cheer practice . . . I will put pictures up tomorrow or Friday, but if my new doll comes then I won't!! LOL!!!!! I will be taking pictures of her and posting them on here!!!!!!! I can't wait! Oh remember to tell me what up think I should name her!








Let me explain the pictures . . . the first 2 are of me Chrissa and Sonail the first day I got them. The other ones are of when I first started taking pictures of my dolls

(sorry for the bad quality . . . also those aren't the best pictues of me LOL!!)

1 comment:

Allison's AG World said...

so cute!!!!!!!!! it is almost time for me to do another AG photo day for my dolls! lol!