Sunday, January 17, 2010

HELLO!!!!!!! ITS CHRISSA!!!!

Hey everyone I took Lyndsey's laptop so I could make a post on Mommy's (Malari) blog. So whats up??? I am having a sleepover w/ Sonali & Gwen today . . . Mommy has it all planed out!!! I am excided because it is my birthday tomorrow so this is my birthday sleepover. Well I have to go get dressed for my party, Bye-Bye!!!


Love,


Chrissa




Ok it is Malari now . . . I FINALLY got the laptop from Chrissa!!!! I found these pictures from 2008 on my computer. The second one is of me when I had 20 AG Dolls (this is 2009 summer) and the other picture is of me and my BEST FRIEND Mequeil!!!(my mom calls us the M&Ms LOL) We were going to cheer camp. We both got our Julie dolls on the same week. She had spent the night and brought 4 of her dolls. (she has 9 now) We were happy we had Julie "twins" LOL!!!!! Oh, bye the way I am the one in the white shirt and blue shorts. See the big hight diference . . . it is still like that!!! I am like REALLY short!
Well I have to go help Chrissa get dressed I will post pictures later and I may make anouther post today. BYE!!!!!!

No comments: