Friday, January 29, 2010

First post in like for ever and my new doll!!!!!!

I am sooooooo sorry I haven't post in forever!!!!!!!! I have been sooooo busy but we are getting like 12 inches of snow so we got out of school today! We will be off for a couple of days so that means more time with my 26 dolls . . . ya 26 . . . she came!!!!!!!!!!

Finally my doll I ordered off of Ebay came!!!!!!!!!!!! It took a few more days than expected . . . because the lady who sold me my doll was selling another doll to at the same time. To make a long story short we endedd up with the wrong doll and the other people got my doll .. . so it took a while to get my doll back from them but we got here!

I named her Ashton . . . aperently the girl who owned her gave her some chunky bangs but my Mom helped me and she looks amazing, she is the jly with short brown hair I don't remember what number she is sorry!

Sorry for the on going stories here are some pictures of her, I have more I just don't have time to put them on yet . . . I will try later! (there are some with my Yorkie Chloey Bell Zoe in them she likes my dolls and when I have them in beds she ALWAYS has to lay in the bed with them LOL!!!! She is a nut!!!!)





2 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

Ashton is so cute! I can hardly tell that her hair is cut.

Queen Lucy

Mallory said...

Hey! I just found your blog on a link from The Life Of Nellie. My name is Mallory too! So awesome! :D I am looking at your blog. I wanted to tell you Ashton is #28. :D