Saturday, January 23, 2010

Its Kirsten!!!

Hey everyone . . . it is Kirsten!!! I am so happy I FINALLY get to blog! Megan normally hogs the computer she says she was Malari's 1st doll so she gets the computer all the time. Well she is asleep right now because she was watching a movie and got really sleepy. So I thought this could be my big chance!!!! This is kinda fun!

Well now to get to my topic . . . today Malari went to her Mamaw's house and took Julie because it was her turn :(. She said I get to go next time . . . next time fells like FOREVER!!!! I hope we go to Wal-Mart tomorrow like Malari's Dad said . . . that means I GET TO GO!!!! YAYAYAY!!!!!

Sorry I just went WAY off topic I have a habbit of doing that . . . well Julie said that Malari's cousin Zack was there and he had broght his Bosten Terrier name Tatter over. Julie LOVES dogs but I like cats. Well she said she got to ride on Tatter's back!!! She said Zack put her up there!! Then once Malari took her off they went into Malari's room at her Mamaw's house and played with the Zhu-Zhu Pet (which Malari LOVES!!!)

Well got to go Malari said I have to get in my pjs then we are going to watch her favorite movie What a Girl Wants!!! I am excited because normaly Nellie or Chrissa go but hardly ever me!

No comments: