Sunday, February 28, 2010

My CRAZY task!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I would like to inform you all on what I am doing, I am changing ALL of my dolls into their origanal outfit and taking a picture of them!!!! OMG I have to do that 26 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 6:42 PM and I would love to be done at 8:00 PM so I can go watch food network Challenge, that micht not happen LOL!!!! I can't finish tomorrow because we have the academic team tournament!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish us luck!!! I am so happy the season is over becaause now I don't have practice 2 times a week and a game every Monday!!!! I will have ALOT more time to play with my dolls and BLOG!!!!!!! So I bet you all are happy to!!!!

Sorry I got off topic!!! Well, I am gong to finish my project (hopefully!!)

Bye-Bye!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Malari your stop motion videos totally rock!!!I love your music chioce. Who is it by? You are so creative and talented. Has Lanie made it to her new home yet??? I bet Nikki is so excited to have a friend to hang with. Hope you're feeling better.....A.Kim

Malari said...

Kim, Lanie hasn't made it yet :( Nicki is bouncing off the walls saying "Lanie is coming my bffl!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She is KILLLING ME!!!!!!! I just got back from school and all my girls are in bed asleep, I love it no one is screaming out loud or fighting with there sisters!!! I don't need a headace right before the academic team tournament!! Lol!!!!! Right now Julie and Ivy are mad at each other because Julie won't let Ivy wear her jeans!!!!!! They are on different sides of the room!!! It is crazy at my house!! Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on changing that many outfits in one night .. LOL!! and Congrats on your new Lanie .. mine who will be named Kelsyee has not gotten here yet. We cannot wait for her to come home to us. Friends picked her out for me in New York. TracAn

Malari said...

Maybe, our Lanie dolls can be cyber twins!!!!!! Did you see?? You won!!!! You did by far the BEST job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison's AG World said...

i had to do that to last year! it is hard but you can do it