Saturday, April 3, 2010

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Yay!!!! Today I went into the living room this morning and there was a new NLMS bag for cheer. And inside of it were 2 AG boxes, a chocolate bunny, a M&M bunny, a NLMS t-shirt for cheer, and chocolate eggs. I thought oh cool!!! SO I went in there and start opening stuff! In one AG box it had Lanie's accsessories and in the other it had her Butterfly outfit! Then once I was done my Momma said "I bought the most BEATIFUL chocolate bunny but....... it melted!" and I said "That is kinda funny!' then she said "Larry can you go get the meltedd bunny to show her?" daddy said "sure" so he came back with the bunny and Momma said to take a picture with it. So I did. Then she said Mal look at theis picture! I looked......there was Daddy standing behinde me with an AG Dolls box!!! I turned around and GRABED IT!!! IT WAS LANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I opened her and I was SO HAPPY!!!!!! Then Momma said that her Garden Outfit (my fav outfit) was backordered! So I was kinda sad!

So then we had to get ready to go to my Mamaw's house for Easter.

When I got home I went and checked the mail. There was a box.......it said "order from American Girl" so I ran to the house as fast as I could to open it!!! It was her GARDEN OUTFIT!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!

So I had a GREAT day! I made videos of it all that I will post on my YouTube!!

Nicki was happy that Lanie came!

Oh one more exciting thing! I'M ON SPRING BREAK!!!! ALL AG ALL THE TIME!!!! I will work on my blog and YT!!!!

2 comments:

Iona Nicole said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW! :D :D :D I just got Julie today! :)

~Iona

Grace said...

You guys are sooooo lucky.