Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey it is Felicity!


Hey guys!! Malari is really sick!!!! She got sick at school throwing up, and she passed out. SHe has been dizzy and has had a really bad headace today. SO she is home sick. :( I mean REALLY sick!!!!! She had to go to the doctor and then after there she had to go to the hospital for a test........we are waiting for the results...........anyways...........she is home sick till Friday because everyone has to be at school Friday for D.A.R.E grad. DARE is a none drug program. ANd on Friday she gets her braces......she is getting clear on the top!!!


Well as you know it is Felicity, and you know how I was Mally's 5th doll well..........I have gotten ALOT of attention lately!!!!!! She has let me watch movies with her in her bed while she has been sick!!! She didn't feel like blogging today that is why I am!!!!

Well I have to go Mally's head is killing her.......she has been crying it hurts so bad!!!! I better go!!!!! Bye Bye!!!


(P.S. Lanie got a cyber twin!!!!! It is the Crazy Doll Ladies' Lanie!!!! yay!!!!! Now I want a cyber twin!)
(Also in the picture I am the one in the purple)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh no Felicity .. we are sorry that Malari is feeling sick. I know how hard it is when your person is sick. Mama has Lupus so she gets sick a lot. Take good care of your person and give her lots of love, which it sounds like you are doing. Tell her Mama is sorry too, she has migraines so she understands the really bad headaches that make you cry.

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Malari said...

Well my person get headaces alot!! They haven't got the test results back yet......we are waiting! Now she got her braces on yesterday and her mouth is sore......she is a mess lol!!!!

~Felicity