Friday, April 9, 2010

Hey its Mal!

Hey guys!!! It is Malari!!!! I just wanted to make a quick post. I have been reading the Twilight books......they are really good!!!! 999 times better than Harry Potter!!!! Well I read the first book in 5 days, New Moon in 3 days, and I started Eclipse today and I am on page 117. But you know me I am a HUGE book worm!!

Well Lanie is apart of our family now as you know!!! She is enjoying it to!!!! Her and Nicki are GREAT friends!! She has also become good friends with Jess to because they both like nature!!

Yesterday I washed Yasmen's hair (She needed it BAD!! her hair had the wierdest feeling to it! It felt all grainy!) It feels WONDERFUL now!!!!! Also she had to get a little bit of a hair cut from my momma! Now her hair is just a little tad bit longer than Megan's hair! I will post pictures later by the way!!

I haven't had a contest in a while so I am going to have a new contest!!! What you do is take some pictures or write a paper on what your dolls on what they like to do the most with you!! For example my dolls like for me to make videos with them! So you will take pictures (or write a paper) on what your dolls like to do the most with you!!!! You will email your pictures or paper to me! (my email is americangirls25andcounting@yahoo.com) If you have any questions or need me to explain it better email me or comment on here!!!

Ok one more thing, I made it easier to comment on my post!!!!! It will open up a new window, you don't have to have a Google account, and you don't have to type in that code!!!!

Also I would like to say Happy Birthday to my little cousin Meredith!!!!! She turns 7 today!!!!

2 comments:

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Awesome!!!!!!!! (about twilight)
I just finished new moon, and will begin reading eclipse as soon as we buy it. Those books are so intriguing!!!!!!!!

~Gianna

P.S. Please take the button on my blog. it is the official twilight lovers button!

Gabrielle said...

Twilight's good. But did you know Stephenie Meyer wrote another book? It's called "The Host" and it's sooooo gooooodd!!!!!!!!
I think I liked it better than Twilight. The beginning's boring, but it gets soo much better. Though, you might want to wait till you're a little older to read it. But I looved it!