Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Its Malari!

Hey!!!! I have GREAT news!!! I got on Ebay and found the retired AG yellow bunk beds for $45..........I bought the bunk beds on Thursday (April 22 I think) they should be here today when I get home or tomorrow!!! They also came with 2 of the retired sleeping bags!!!! WHOOOOHOOOO!! If anyone has these bunkbeds could you please email me some pictures or post them on your blog for me??? I would love to see a better picture of them then the one I have........thanks!!!!

I would like to explain where I am right now..........I am at my Momma's college. Because, my Mamaw got sugery. My Daddy took her husband (my poppy) to the VA (a hospital for veterans) and that is about 2 hours away from where we live. Well Mamaw is still in the hospital and Daddy is not back yet so I had to come to class with Momma! :) I brought my laptop so I could do a little bit of blogging. Who knows, I may get bored and make a stopmotion!!! (I have pictures took for 5 stopmotions by the way!! lol!!)

Ok now, I will explain my pictures I put in my post!!! One is of me and my Mamaw (the one who had sugery) another is of the bunk beds I bought (they are from 1995 and were retired in 2000) and the last is an AWESOME picture of Sonali!!!! I was playing with my camera and some-how I got this prettyful (me and my bff's made up word) picture!!!! The last picture is of the sleeping bags that came with my bunk beds!!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

take lots of pics!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are feeling better at least .. YEAH for that. Hope you have a good day and get somethings done while you are being bored.

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Tell Lanie Hello for me ..

Malari said...

Kelsyee, it is Julie!!!!! I told Lanie you said hi!!! Hey, does your person have the yellow bunk beds??? Just wondering!!! I hope that me and Lindsey get them!!! Malari said it might be me and her!! All of us AG dolls at my house have a bed!!! hehe!!! That is alot of beds!!!

Anonymous said...

No we do not have the yellow bunk beds .. that would be kewl if you guys get them. Mama's worse favorite color is yellow so she would have to paint them if she got them .. LOL!!

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Hello Lanie!!