Saturday, April 3, 2010

New stopmotion and live videos!

Right now it is 10:07 PM and I am making a new stopmotion. I started at 9, this is going to be my BEST stop motion EVER!!!! It has ALOT of my AG Dolls!!! It will take a long time to make!!

Also I uploaded a video of Lanie on YouTube today!! And I have one in the middle of uploading right now!!! So I will have 2 new videos!

Here is a link to my YouTube channel!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/25AGDolls

Please subscribe to me, rate my videos, and comment!!!!!!!!!

(Oh one more think thank you SOOOOO much for the 34 followers on my blog!!! When we make it to 40 I will have a HUGE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! And I mean BIG AWESOME SURPRISE!!!!! Tell your friends about my blog! Kepp commenting and getting on here!!! Thanks SOOOO much!!!)

No comments: