Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hey its Mal

Hey guys its Malari........as you probably know I am pretty sick.........I believe Felicity told you all. Well I got sick yesterday at school. I threw up passed out got dizzy it is a long list. I had to go to the doctor RIGHT away! So they said I have strep and they have no clue what made me throw up!! So I had to go to the hospital for some test and we get the results today we hope.......anyways tomorrow is D.A.R.E grad for my grade. So EVERYONE has to come to school. So will be at school for half the day because tomorrow morning I get my braces.

So while I have been sick in bed my dolls have been stuck in bed to........we have been watching alot of AG movies!!! We are about to go watch the Kit movie!!!! Yay!!!!


Also, I have my laptop in my bed and I found a retired yellow AG bunk bed!!!!! It is like $40 with shipping!!!!!! I might get it and I might not!!! I will inform you later!!!


(I just took the pic it is me and Feilicty in bed while I type this out!!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awww.Hope you get better soon! I've had braces,i don't like them but my teeth look really pretty.It's worth waiting for!Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh Malari, I feel so sorry for you, I hate being sick. Please keep us posted on how you are doing and what your tests end up being. I have lupus so I understand being sick if you need to talk. I hope strep is all you end up having.

Have fun watching the AG movies, Kit is one of my favorites, yet I like almost all of them. LOL!! I hope you are feeling good for your D.A.R.E. thing tomorrow.

Take care sweetie,
TracAn

Allison's AG World said...

Hope you feel better soon! It is not fun to be sick.. I had that over Easter too. Have fun at school today!

Allison

Holly said...

get well soon!