Monday, February 1, 2010

1 foot of snow in January!

Hey!!!!! It is Malari . . . . In my last post I said that on the weather they said we were going to get like 12 inches of snow well . . . we did!!!! So Ashton decided she wanted to go outside and play with me, the bad thing is the day we got all this snow I ordered Chrissa's snow suit :( oh well it should be here in a couple of days. Well as I was saying Ashton and I went out in the snow on Saturday and Sunday (today is Monday school was cancelled) Here are some pictures, the ones of me in the big pink coat are from Sat. and the ones in the black & white coat are from yesterday. Also some of them I am wearing my glasses so you can see what I look like with my glasses (which I don't wear unless I am looking at something far away)









Also today we still have about 5 inches of snow!!! (in this pic over here > it was still snowing so there are little snow flakes so cute!!!!)
Then we came in and had hot chocolate!

5 comments:

Malari said...

Sorry I forgot to put the one of me in my glasses I will post it later!!!


Sorry!

Hal said...

I really like your blog!! Cute pictures of your dolls in the snow!

Malari said...

Thank you so much!! That makes me feel great!!!

Lily- Blog Author said...

Malari: Do you know that it isn't good for your dolls to get wet?- Just use extreme caution an everything should be ok!!

Malari said...

Lily, actually it won't damage your dolls if you put on many layers like 2-3 shirts. I have put my dolls in the snow many times. Also, if you do get them wet you can put them over a vent to dry. All people need to worry about is there eyes but you can put glasses on them and you can't get their eyes wet.