Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello hello hello!!!!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is Malari! I just posted a new video on Youtube about AG updates!!!!!

Also, a new doll is getting added to the family!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who!?!?!?!?!
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
LANIE HOLLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing, thank you Allison for saying I have a wonderful blog and it is you favorite!!!! Allison has 23 AG Dolls!!!!! She just got Lanie at the AG Store! I have a picture of all of her doll (except 1 because she was at the hospital) I will upload it later!!!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/25AGDolls

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Malari,

Great blog!! I'm not sure if you live anywhere near New York, but there is this exclusive party at American Girl Place in New York on Monday, March 1st. The entire store will be closed just for this event, and they will be offering a bunch of popular activities, like the doll hair salon, making t-shirts, and taking a photo in the photo studio! There will also be food and a dessert bar. You can even bring as many dolls as you want!

It seems like something that you would really enjoy. For more information, check out http://childrenscbf.org/index.php/support/single/private_party_at_american_girl_place/. Feel free to invite your friends as well. We hope you can make it for this fun evening!

Malari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malari said...

Kristin, thank you soooooo much for the invettation!!!!!! I would love to go but, I live in Kentucky, and since it is such a short notice I can't go :( We don't have a flight booked or any thing. I am sorry thank you for telling me!!!! I would love to go but I can't.
:(