Monday, February 15, 2010

My 30th post!



Hi guys . . . I am sick but wanted to make my 30th post so bad!!!!!! When I got back from my sleepover yesterday I didn't feel to good, now I can barely talk without my throat killing me!!!!!! But the great thing is we have about 4-5 inches of snow and will be out of school for a few days!!!!
I am really sad I got sick, I am in the middle of a new video for YouTube so I wanted to finish it really bad. Maybe once the medicine starts to work I can work on it. It will be a music video just to tell you, you all will be REALLY surprised on what song I picked!!!!

Well I'm gonna get off of here, also here are a couple of pictures from Ashton in the last snow (2-3 days ago) I will take pictures today of my dolls in the snow once I start to feel better, it probably won't melt till Thursday.

3 comments:

Iona Nicole said...

WOW!! 26 ag's!! You'd better change the header! I only have 2 AG's, 9 Our Generation dolls, and I have one Life Of Faith Doll...Could you check out my blog AND my dolls' blog?
Mine is: http://ionaluvshorses.blogspot.com
and my dolls' is
http://dollslives.blogspot.com
I really hope you chack out AND follow both!
I LOVE the snow pics BTW!! :) I will follow your blog!

~Iona

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Aw...cute pictures! The snow looks quite fun.

Allison's AG World said...

Love your pics.. I wish it would snow here so I could take my dolls out to play too!