Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello, I bet you thought I dissappered!!

Well for the past 5-6 days Sonali and me got sick!!!! So we have stayed in bed . . . that was not fun!!! I still am sick but she is better!! Here are a couple of pictures from the last snow that we had this week . . . . I managed to go outside for 10 mins. to try to take pictures. It was hard . . . there was alot of snow and I couldn't take many pictures because I have been sick!!!






Also, today I went to the salon and got 2 pink streaks put in my hair (they are extensions so they won't stay in for long)

3 comments:

Little Miss Sixties said...

Oh my Hillrise, I hate it when that happens...at least you get to stay away from school!

Little Miss Sixties said...

I wish it could snow down here! lol

Allison's AG World said...

Hey! I finally got my blog started! I love your website and blog with all your pics! They are great! Hope you are feeling better! Your snow pics are so cute too!